Wednesday, 2 March 2016

March 2, 2016 Wednesday Assessment

Assessment



5. Writing Assessment

Writing Assessment – Task #1
In 300-400 words, write a formal letter to a work supervisor to request a leave of absence 

Hi, Mike!
 
 Next month the second week I want to get a leave of absence for attending my friend's wedding ceremony.
 I have worked almost 1 year in this company. I think I have 10 days payment vacation.
 Next month is not busy season for our department. I already asked related departments that I can adjusted my schedule to get data. So, when I go back form my vacation, I can finished my job on time.
 I want to started my vacation from Monday to Friday next month the second week.
 I hope that you permit my vacation.
 Thank you!
 
 William




Writing Assessment – Task #2
How to make Salmon

The first, you need to prepare a salmon fillet at room temperature and seasoning with some salt and a little bit of  freshly ground black pepper.
The second, you need to put on a little bit of  flower on plate and take salmon to put in the flower.
The third, I 

No comments:

Post a Comment